Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas cards anyone?

I know....I know....I am either right on time or just a little too late for Christmas cards:) But that's just how I do things. Mark my words people. One day I will have it all together. But in the mean time if anyone wants some Christmas cards let me know. Here's how it goes........

$25 a piece and $35 if you want me to do the printing plus your cost of printing. And the printing really isn't too bad. You give me your pictures and I will put them on the card you choose and burn it to a CD for you. And they don't have to be pictures that I have taken. If anyone is interested e-mail me at cassc23@hotmail.com

This one is an accordi0n. You can print it this way or use any of the three sections of the front and back for a single or double sided 5x5

noel damask front panoweb
noel damask front panoweb
front 5x7- two sided but can be just one side
vintage circus christmas frontweb
back
vintage circus christmas backweb
folded with inside 5x5 but can be one or two sided 5x5
outside
PHD-Divine-5x5-Folded-Pano-Outsideweb
inside
PHD-Divine-5x5-Folded-Pano-Insideweb
back-two sided but can be one 5x7

front

back- two sided but can be one

front

No comments:

Post a Comment