Saturday, January 23, 2010

The {R} kids

I photographed these little cuties back in November. Fall and Christmas time were so busy for me and my blog kind of took a back seat. Thank you so much for all of the support that everyone has given my new little photography business. I have been having a blast with it and appreciate all of the referrals and words of encouragement from everyone.
So since I missed out on posting so many of my sessions I am going to try to sneak a few in here & there when I have some extra time. So if you see sunny outside photos being posted.....Don't get your hopes up. It's still stinking winter!

I love the amazing brown eyes on these cuties!

Bonnie-140-copywebBonnie-176-copyweb

Bonnie-049-copywebBonnie 082 copyweb

Bonnie 170 copywebBonnie-158-copyweb


Bonnie-254-copyWEBBonnie-190-copyweb

Bonnie 121 copyvintwebBonnie 132 copyweb

Bonnie 265 copyWEBBonnie 286 copyWEB2

Bonnie 243 copywebBonnie 006 copyweb

1 comment: