Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Londyn

Adorable little Londyn was three weeks old when we took these pictures and I had a blast! Isn't she just so precious?! I work with her beautiful mommy at Mt.View and she is just as beautiful inside as she is out. Congrats on your new little girl Lauren & Paul!
Cassie2-459-flickr
Cassie2-451-flickr
Kelsie-009-flickr
Lauren-Ashley-588-copy2flickr
Lauren-Ashley-531flickr
Lauren-Ashley-546flickr
Lauren-Ashley-487flickr
Lauren-Ashley-513-copy2
Lauren-Ashley-560-flickr
Lauren-Ashley-577-flickr
And this is what I have been working on for your shower present. Sorry I couldn't make it! It's a 24X30. I will burn it to your disk so you can have it printed.
canvasfinal

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Claire and Benson's auction blog. I absolutely love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a small world, Lauren grew up in Teton with Matt and I. PS...you do a great job! All the photos have been impressive.

    ReplyDelete