Friday, April 2, 2010

Miss Ruby Sue - My new obsession :)


I was lucky enough to be able to photogaph some Miss Ruby Sue hair accessories. And my sweet sister was nice enough to be my model. Thanks Hai :)
Miss Ruby Sue designs trendy couture accessories. She designs them for adults, children, babies, newborns....You name it and she can do it. And they would be great accessories for photo shoots!

Lori is the designer and you can find her stuff here. Lori is amazing at what she does. She's even been on Good Morning America with her designs! She offers a lower price for local customers. The head bands seen here are $25 but they are $55 on her etsy site. So the local price is a great deal! She also designs the most adorable vintage hats. I had her make one to match Paisley's Easter dress and it is amazing. (pics of that one coming soon). If you would like Lori to design a hair piece for you; she can be reached at 208-359-0506. I will also add a link on the right column of my blog.

new-1004-copy2new-1011-copy6

new-998-copy

new-996-copy

new-976-copynew-981-copy3

I put this one on a little girl for her photoshoot and it was adorable!
new-954-copynew-952-copy3

new-964-copy2

new-962-copynew-989-copy

And I LOVE this one. She can do this one in any colors you'd like
new-972-copy

new-1022-copy2

And here are a couple I took of my sis just for fun.


new-1038-copybw

new-1040-copy

No comments:

Post a Comment